Location! Location! Location!
WELCOME TO THE CHICAGO PARTHENON HOSTEL LOCATED IN THE HEART OF GREEK TOWN IN DOWNTOWN CHICAGO
Chicago Parthenon Hostel is a winning choice for your lodging needs offering same sex dorm and private rooms both with shared bathrooms. We also have private ensuite rooms.
Nestled in the shadow of the Willis Tower it is centrally located to many of Chicago’s finest attractions. Our neighborhood is safe, fun and easy to get to from anywhere in Chicago. Just blocks from the Loop and close to restaurants, banks and shops all within walking distance.
Michigan Avenue/Magnificent Mile shopping,Chicago Planetarium, Art Institute of Chicago and Navy Pier are located a short distance away. We are close to Union Station and the Greyhound Bus and 1 block from the CTA Blue Line train. The CTA train is a $2.50 fare from both O’Hare International Airport and Midway Airport. Arriving by Amtrak or Greyhound? We are only a few blocks away and an easy walk!
- 1 Block from the CTA Blue Line from both Airports, O’Hare and Midwayfor only $2.50
- 4 Blocks from Union Station Train & Greyhound Bus (Saves $$ Taxi Fare)
- 4 Blocks from Amtrak Station
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet and Wifi
- Free Linens included with all private rooms
- $2 towel rental fee for all dorm beds
- On Site Restaurant and Bar
- No curfew. 24 hour access to building
- 4 Blocks from the Willis Tower
- 15minute walk to Michigan Avenue
- Stay and walk to all the Famous Chicago attractions, right here!
- Bus # 8 is 25 feet away from our Hostel that will take youto Baseball stadiums, Lincoln Park and many more!
Address: 310 S. Halsted St.
Chicago, IL 60661